Sunday, September 7, 2014

OOTD: Easy Breezy

1:34 AM

Share it Please

Lace top: Forever 21
Shorts: H&M
Boots: Topshop

We can all attest to this—the weather’s been pretty random. Naturally, dressing up appropriately would be difficult. In my case, I decided to go with a long sleeved top in case it was going to be cold. However, I chose a breezy material in case it was going to be hot. The shorts too were a precaution for the hot weather. A lot of people wear sweaters with shorts for the same reason, I guess. Or maybe they’re just too lazy to come up with something else. Actually, I didn’t want to put too much thought on what to wear either.

The boots were the final touch. They were new, so I was excited to wear them. I love the cutout details in the sides. What I love the most about this one though is its price. I got them on sale for only P600. Can you imagine??? I’ve been eyeing this pair for a long time; so when I found out they were on sale, I didn’t think twice about snagging them.

Some things are really worth the wait, after all.

Write-up and photo by Erika
Art by Sam

----
Erika is a self-proclaimed "stylephile" who tries to prove it in her blog, Style and Sundry (http://e-rosales.blogspot.com/). She is incredibly fond of houndstooth, the color blue, and the word ‘courage’. She also desperately wishes to live in a country with a spring season (or for where she lives in to have spring, whichever works).

Sam is an art major whose motives are insane, one should also note how her flow is not great, okay. She awaits the day that people will finally get her pop culture references. At the moment she relies on spontaneous naps, mango banana shakes, and her Nokia phone to keep her going. Oxford commas are her jam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment