Saturday, December 27, 2014

Stars Above Madrigal

1:40 AM

Share it Please

Understated but elegant, these stars light up the long drive down the main road of Ayala Alabang. I can’t remember when my village started stringing these lanterns on the Acacia trees along Madrigal Street  a year or two ago, maybe? The only times I pass through Madrigal when the stars are up and lit, are during my night trips back home from school in December. Every single trip, I have the urge to step out of the car, walk to the middle of the road, and snap some photos, but I never have my camera with me. 

Last night, my titos and I decided to drive out and take some. I enjoyed the rush of adrenaline as cars sped past me while I squatted behind my tripod (my titos acted like traffic guides, signaling cars away from us). Happy Holidays!

----

----

 ----


----


----



Photos by Andi
----

Andi would rather be behind her camera taking the photos than in front of someone else's. She enjoys capturing moments and looking back on them just as much as she enjoys living in them. Follow her on instagram: @andifandino.

0 comments:

Post a Comment