Sunday, December 7, 2014

PHASES Mood Board Round Up

5:27 AM

Share it Please
We asked, and you delivered! Mood Board Mondays have been a thing on our Facebook page for PHASES, and editors and readers alike have sent in their mood boards in that time -- and we've gotta say that they are frigging fantastic.

We don't need to say anything more. We'll let these fantastic works speak for themselves!


I /tried/ putting in everything/everyone I love, or at least my favorites from different things such as music, TV, etc., along with things that float around in my mind on an everyday basis. -Meg

---- 


Crikey! Growing up was fun with all these things to keep me occupied (seriously, I spent hours thinking and consuming information about the stuff you see on this mood board)(except Nicolas Cage and Justin Bieber - they came with one of the pictures). All my phases were characterized by intense obsession, so I incorporated that in as well. 'Cause you know, that's just the way I rolled. (I am hopeless).

----


Random photos of things I enjoy and shape my life (yes, sloths and cute boys have generally a great impact in my life). Some of my favorite movies, T.V. shows, books, etc.

I’m a very indecisive person so mood board type things and inspiration are always changing. To one person these could just be random photos plastered horribly together with no relation whatsoever but for me, as messy as it is, this is just a portion who I am, an array of cluttered thoughts and feelings mashed up together creating a some-what functional human being. -Una

----


Basically everything I loved and everyone I looked up to as a child. Feeling kind of nostalgic since the first half of my college life is coming to a close and I'm having one of those "I can't believe I'm almost a grown up" kind of night. - Katrina

----


I call this the 'Darth Vader' even though Darth Vader is nowhere to be seen on it. I've been feeling a little dark lately, even going as far as calling myself the "Queen of Darkness." But when my confidence comes the darkest shade of NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream collection, I can't help but feel like such darkness inside me is human and beautiful. I tried to make this mood board really reflect what I feel inside, what I am or what my obsessions have been lately - whether it be heart break, Rihanna or Sylvia Plath's poetry. -Anto

----


There was probably supposed to be some kind of coherent theme here, but I think I hit a roadblock, detoured, got stuck in traffic and kinda lost it along the way...hence me saying this is a bunch of stuff I all like. - Patricia H.

----

The next few boards didn't come with descriptions, so we'll let the photos speak for themselves.




- Patricia C.

----


- Arianna 

----


- Jelou

----

Screen Shot 2014-09-20 at 1.20.16 AM.png

- Sammi

---- 

phases moodboard final.png

- Chili


0 comments:

Post a Comment